Header
Microsoft Office Suite
Microsoft Word 2013
Module Description
MW1 Learn to create a document, edit and work with paragraphs. Control document appearance, text formatting, spell checking and proofing, add tables, printing and saving a document to disk.
MW2 Learn advanced features such as use of headers, footers, page breaks, column creation and modification. Learn to create outline lists, templates, add graphics and images, save documents as web pages, add hyperlinks and attach documents to emails.
MW3 Learn to create paragraphs using text flow options, create multiple versions of documents, create and modify a table of contents and forms. Learn to create, apply, and edit macros, footnotes and end notes, toolbars, mail merge, tracking document changes, tables and charts.
Course Benefits
Training is intended to provide proficiency in the Microsoft Office 2013 set of productivity tools for producing high quality documents. It offers familiarity with the Windows platform, knowledge of database structure and design. You also gain an understanding of spreadsheets and presentation skills.
Who Should Attend
This microcomputer training is designed for both the experienced user interested in advancing their skills in any of these Microsoft applications and for those with little or no previous knowledge of using computer applications.


Click here for details of other Microsoft Office Suite courses

back to courses
 
Breaking News
  Trudeau Appoints Hussen Immigration Minister
  Seneca College honours Dr. Newnham
Log into BARC email account

International
  Globalnet Community Foundation
BARC Partners with ICISAT, Nigeria
  BARC Uganda
  BARC hosts Delegation from RAWDP
Related Links
Enrolment
To enroll for Microsoft Word 2013 call (416) 783-3669 or click here to email your registration.

You can enroll full-time or take selected modules progressively on a part-time basis.
On either track, training is hands-on with 40% of course time spent on instruction and the remaining 60% on lab work.
BARC - Broad African Resource Centre logo
Home | Programs & Services | Training  | Partners  | Placement & Volunteer | Membership | Donation | Directory | Community corner
© 2003 - 2017 BARC, All rights reserved.